After many months and a lot of help the nursery is done. The first thing I started thinking about after we found out we were having a boy was what the nursery theme would be. I was so sure that we were going to have another girl that I had Justin put up a pretty feminine chandelier light in the nursery, to go with the french, frilly, baby room I had in mind. But low and behold I was having a boy. I guess the most obvious theme was baseball; it would definitely be the most inexpensive. SO, it is a vintage baseball baby room. I am really happy with how it turned out. Wonderfully talented Bethany Abercrombie drew that mural on the wall (she did most of it free hand WOW.) It turned out better than we could have expected, thanks. My mom made the window valances, and added to the bedding, and my grandma made the quilt. Thanks for talented people. All the rest of the stuff was in Justin closet at his parent’s house. He was glad to be able to use all the things he collected over the years (but most of all he was happy we had to buy very little!)
2 comments:
WAY CUTE!!!
so when are you gonna come decorate mine? I have to figure out how to do both girls in one room. AHHH!
That looks beautiful...You have some amazing interior decorating skills!
Post a Comment