Saturday, November 15, 2008

Two and 1/2 Months

Our Little Man is growing so fast. He is at the ...


Fan loving

Early morning smiling

Cooing and Cuddling

Knowing who feeds him

Love to look at himself

Waking up more during the day

Sleeping more through the night

Adorable Adorable Adorable

STAGE





How blessed we are to have Mr. Owen. I am aware that all the parents know this same thing "We have one of the best blessings of all, children!"

4 comments:

JennieD said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURES OF "O"!!! I have the cutest niece and nephew EVER.

Unknown said...

I love that sleeper! I just want to cuddle him! When they are that small, I keep them in sleepers all the time! They just look so cute!!!
When are you going to bring him around? I need to meet him :D

K&S said...

I love when their little personality starts to come out. Owen is so, so cute! Love the pj's!

The Carpenter Family said...

How cute!! Love those pics? When do I get to see you again? Family dinner??