Sunday, November 2, 2008

Until Next Year

Time to say goodbye to one of my favorite times "Halloween." For the past few years we have hosted a family Halloween Pizza Party, we enjoy this immensely. We were able to go trick-or-treating in our neighborhood for the first time and it was great. So many neighbors did such a good job with all their festive decor. Brinley enjoyed getting LOTS and LOTS of candy with her friend "Vanna," and I guess she had fun with her parents too:) Owen was up the entire eventing between people holding him and trick-or-treating, which meant he gave me a 5.5 hour stretch of sleep. I needed that thanks little man!!

5 comments:

K&S said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! I can't get over how cute Brinley's costume came out, and Owen is the cutest Bumble Bee I've ever seen!

The Carpenter Family said...

Sounds like a fun time!! Pizza and candy...yum!

Arizona Nielsens said...

Cute, cute kids. Thanks for letting us tag along with you. Savannah had a great time loading up on candy with Brin.

Blackson family said...

Cute costumes! You have great talent for making Brinley's costume, I love it! Looks like you had a great Halloween!

Unknown said...

They were so cute in those costumes! You are so creative! I think you get that from your mom :)