Happy Happy Birthday DADDY!!!
Justin is officially 27, and enjoying getting older. One of Justin’s life long dreams is getting old, living in Sun City, playing golf, and driving his very own golf cart. He even has gone so far to have his clothes picked out, argyle socks to his knee and plaid shorts, with a woven hat. (NO JOKE, he can’t wait until he is 70.) We celebrated on Monday (he took a sick dayJ). We went to the mall for some fun goodies, off to Arribas (his favorite Mexican restaurant), followed by and family nap and movie, and for dinner we ate at Johnny Rockets. It was a fabulous day and the kids we so excited to spend so much time with daddy. He even won a bear for Brinley at Arribas (he is now 2 for 3).
What did Justin want for his birthday???? He asked for gift certificates to Home Depot and his family delivered (thanks.) What did he get!!?? A new vacuum and a carpet rake . Yes, that is what he wanted for his birthday so that he could be EVEN MORE TIDY. Don’t get me wrong I am not complaining that my husband loves a clean house and is such a great help around here, but a carpet rake!? “So that the carpet ALWAYS looks like its never been walked on,” he has used it several times since Monday, the stairs look amazing. HA HA!! Thanks Just.


3 comments:
I have never heard of that! I will have to look into that, though our carpets have gotten so gross that I don't know if it would help :D
Happy birthday Justin! Nothing else better than fresh looking carpet. I didn't even know that they even made something like that! I want one! At the same time I can't believe that the vacume is what he chose for his birthday! Hahaha! Sounds like you guys had a fun time. Kory and Justin should go golfing sometime.
That is sooo funny! Never heard of a carpet rake before!! happy late birthday Justin!
Post a Comment