Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ditch Day


Justin pulled another “Ditch Day” and took me to a Spring Training game yesterday. I just can’t believe that it took us until the very last week of Spring Training to get to a game, that was literally walking distance from our front yard. We watched as the Camelback Ranch Training Facility was built and it turned out great (I mean if you are interested in that kind of stuff). The reason I love going to a baseball game is for the nachos (with jalapenos and extra cheese). When Justin was playing or coaching I would ask him if that game would have nachos and then I would decide if I wanted to go REALLY. The nachos yesterday we wonderful, therefore I did enjoy the game, plus the 73 degree weather helped. Brinley stayed with her Aunt Rachel and watched movies, so mommy got to hang out with her two handsome boys all by herself (jealous I know:) For dinner we went to one of our favorites Thai Lahna. We decided to get it a bit spicier than usual while Justin loved it I still think my lips are burning. It never disappoints I still enjoyed every bite. I love unexpected ditch days!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We didn't make it to a game this year, but I heard the stadium is amazing!
One day, we'll have to go to Thai Lahna together... yummmy :D

The Carpenter Family said...

How fun!! Love what you did with that table!! I want to see you guys soon!