Monday, May 11, 2009

Confession

So, about 6 months ago I walk up the stair exited to tell my husband that I am going to go back to school to get my nursing degree, a bit overwhelmed he responded by saying, “lets just think about it, it may be too much for you.” Oh, Justin you know me better than that, you have just made this a challenge. So, it was on, I made all the phone calls, set up all the times, talked to all the people. I was ready to go I only needed one class, and to take the NET test and then I could apply. I was going to start my class in two weeks (actually on the 16th.)
BUT THEN, I was blessed to go to the temple to watch my dear friend Patty and her husband take out there endowments and I got my answer loud and clear (even though I wasn’t ask for it) being a mother is the MOST important job you can have. So there it is my answer when I wasn’t even asking for it. I know that I need to focus on the two I have and think about the others to come. I thought that I was doing a good thing, I even felt at times that I should be getting my nursing degree but I guess I talked myself into that because there defiantly was no question that I am not supposed to purse that right this moment. So, for now I can put that dream on the backburner while I live my dream of being a mother and a wife to two fabulous children and one patient hard working husband. I plan to still dabble in coaching and do hair so that should keep me busy enough RIGHT??!!

No comments: