So as this is my only form of journaling, I wanted to remember some of the hilarious things that 3 year olds say…
Story One
Brin- “Daddy I love you soooo much, I love EVERYONE in the world MORE than you!!”
Justin: “Thanks Brin” he said, “I think I know what you meant.”
Brin- “Daddy I love you soooo much, I love EVERYONE in the world MORE than you!!”
Justin: “Thanks Brin” he said, “I think I know what you meant.”
Story Two
The other morning Brin was begging for some scrambled egg the way Grandma Sage makes them.
Me: "I can’t make them just like Grandma they are always so much better. "
Brin: “Okay, but you can try”
After cooking them and as I am scooping them into her plate I hear loud cheering and energetic clapping.
Brin: “Yeah you did it mom, very good job. You tried and tried and you did make eggs. I knew you could do it.”
Cute but how many dozens of time have I done that before, I guess it was nice to be SOOO appreciated for cracking eggs and mixing them around on a stove.
The other morning Brin was begging for some scrambled egg the way Grandma Sage makes them.
Me: "I can’t make them just like Grandma they are always so much better. "
Brin: “Okay, but you can try”
After cooking them and as I am scooping them into her plate I hear loud cheering and energetic clapping.
Brin: “Yeah you did it mom, very good job. You tried and tried and you did make eggs. I knew you could do it.”
Cute but how many dozens of time have I done that before, I guess it was nice to be SOOO appreciated for cracking eggs and mixing them around on a stove.
Story Three
After a long day of cleaning up mess after mess, Brin thought it would be a great idea to smash all of her broccoli into her table. As I caught her smearing it around…
Me: “Brin what are you doing? Take your shoes, put them on the stairs and wait for me to talk to you.”
Brin: As she is walking to the stairs she takes a quick detour to her daddy who is doing work on the couch. She looks at him shrugs her shoulders and warns him “I think she get’n real mad now dad.” She nodded at him and walked to the stairs.
Me: “Brin what are you doing? Take your shoes, put them on the stairs and wait for me to talk to you.”
Brin: As she is walking to the stairs she takes a quick detour to her daddy who is doing work on the couch. She looks at him shrugs her shoulders and warns him “I think she get’n real mad now dad.” She nodded at him and walked to the stairs.
Story Four
Brin: "How come you don't like me to drink Diet Coke or soda all the time."
Mom: "Cause its not good for your body baby"
Brin: "Well, it must be good for Ma Maw Sage's body cause she drinks it all the time."

3 comments:
I always loved it when Bill Cosby did his "Kids say the darndest things show" and now we get it all the time :D
She is hilarious!
Love her conversations with you and her dad. They grow up to quick. They sure say the darndest things. Very cute!
that is so funny!! Love it when kids say what they are thinking with no filter. I added you with the new email to our blog.
Post a Comment