Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

Once again we get to celebrate the establishment of our Country. I am very grateful to live in a country of so many liberties especially of religious freedom.

Boy did we celebrate (or tried to.) Justin ended up being pretty sick most of the week and took it easy, after a round of golf with his dad and brother. I know Justin’s sick when he misses a meal particularly one of this caliber. We enjoyed the great ward breakfast and didn’t go hungry at my moms. Brinley ended up spending the night with Grandma and Grandpa so mommy could take dad home to sleep. Justin and I missed the fireworks but I called frequently to get the update they even had PINK fireworks I was told.

Brinley HAD to eat all her other food so that she could enjoy this treat she had been eyeing all night.

Owen literally sat in his highchair and ate for an entire hour. He ate a least 5 pieces of watermelon on top of various other things.

Happy 4th of July!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great family photo! Little miss Lola is adorable, is she wearing a festive 4th of July shirt?! :)

Nicole S said...

(I don't have your email and I don't have cell service here in Idaho, but I wanted to drop you a line, so this is the closest thing I could think of)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope Justin is feeling better and you were able to celebrate!! Love you and thinking of you.