I have thought long and hard about posting this embarrassing act that my son was a part of and for the sake of remembering and relating the really story I decided to share with everyone.
About 6 months ago a cute new couple moved into our ward and brought with them their daughter Sophie. An adorable, adventurous, blond that caught Owens eye from their very first encounter. Owen is the type that really had no interest in any children INDEPENDENT to the core, if you can’t keep up you are left behind. But not with Sophie, he would get so excited to see her that he couldn’t control himself, trying to jump on her, sit on her, hug her, drag her around, poor little girl. She seemed to hold her own but about 3 months ago she went into Nursery and no longer roamed the halls with Owen. He never found another little friend; I thought that he had forgotten her. 3 weeks ago was Owens first week in Nursery and right away the two paired up not leaving each other for long. It was so cute to see them holding hands, but last Sunday was the big moment…
Justin had just arrived from another ward and we decided to check on Owen. Owen and Sophie were playing at the window ceil in the corner of the room, sharing plastic spaghetti. After a while they started to lick the spaghetti, now this is the point where I stand up and start walking to them telling them that was YUCKY and then it happened. Sophie, trying to obey, dropped the spaghetti but kept her tongue out along with our little man. I was almost to them as they leaned in for their first kiss. I guess the weirdest thing was that they didn’t part until I separated them. Now, I know that they had no idea what had happened but it sure shook up his momma. My little man had his first kiss even if he had no idea.
About 6 months ago a cute new couple moved into our ward and brought with them their daughter Sophie. An adorable, adventurous, blond that caught Owens eye from their very first encounter. Owen is the type that really had no interest in any children INDEPENDENT to the core, if you can’t keep up you are left behind. But not with Sophie, he would get so excited to see her that he couldn’t control himself, trying to jump on her, sit on her, hug her, drag her around, poor little girl. She seemed to hold her own but about 3 months ago she went into Nursery and no longer roamed the halls with Owen. He never found another little friend; I thought that he had forgotten her. 3 weeks ago was Owens first week in Nursery and right away the two paired up not leaving each other for long. It was so cute to see them holding hands, but last Sunday was the big moment…
Justin had just arrived from another ward and we decided to check on Owen. Owen and Sophie were playing at the window ceil in the corner of the room, sharing plastic spaghetti. After a while they started to lick the spaghetti, now this is the point where I stand up and start walking to them telling them that was YUCKY and then it happened. Sophie, trying to obey, dropped the spaghetti but kept her tongue out along with our little man. I was almost to them as they leaned in for their first kiss. I guess the weirdest thing was that they didn’t part until I separated them. Now, I know that they had no idea what had happened but it sure shook up his momma. My little man had his first kiss even if he had no idea.


3 comments:
I'm so glad you decided to share this story. I love it! He's going to be a little stud.
Awww, how sweet!!! What a little ladies man :)
haha...so cute!! Love the pics of him and Brinley
Post a Comment