The stars aligned, Justin and I both had a Saturday free and clear of any obligations, WOOHOO!!! So instead of hanging out at home (which sounded really good too) we crammed in as much as we possibly could.
First to the zoo at 8:00 am where we spent a few hours enjoying the weather, animals, and company. Grandma and Grandpa Otis were able to come with us which always makes my kids happy. Brin took a Camel ride with Grandma, they were able to touch the Stingrays, and road on the Carousel before eating lunch and packing up. Owen particularly loved the Monkeys, after a monkey would swing on by he promptly signed and repeated "more more." I think we could have stayed there all day for him and he would have loved it. Brin is still reluctant to touch the Stingrays but we are getting closer. I on the other hand think they are just adorable, I could just pick them up and squeez'em.



After we crashed at my parents (so we didn't have to travel all the way home) for a few hours so the kids could recharge. We cleaned ourselves up and off we were.
Next we saw "How to Train Your Dragon" FABULOUS!!!! Owen did great for the first half of the movie but he came out swinging on the last half so Justin and I took turns walking with him on the side of the theater. Thankfully only a handful of people were at that showing so there was no walking over people in and our of our isle. But totally recommend the movie it was GREAT!!!

Finally we stopped at Thia Liana for dinner and as always it was delicious. The kids love the "Fire Soup" and so they are very well behaved the entire time, too busy eating.
We showered the kids and off to bed they went, now my turn. Just wanted to write it down before I got too busy and forgot. I love Saturdays with no work, however they are just as tiring:)

No comments:
Post a Comment