Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm Showing off



I started a crafting blog ( http://www.fabulousonateacherssalary.blogspot.com ) about a month ago with very little understanding of the BLOGGING world, and let me tell you its is its own little world.


I have been very happy learning and growing from so many people with talent clicking on to amazing blogs can be a rush. What new creation will I see today? It can really get addicting!


About a week after I started the blog I was trying to link one of my posts to Blue Cricket and I ended up actually applying to be FEATURED, whoops. I know that my talent is not what I have seen others and lived with my whole life, I would have never applied to be featured just because I don't feel I have anything really huge to share, but here I am being featured so check it out...

http://www.bluecricketdesign.net/2010/05/thrift-store-chair-revamp-by-fabulous.html

1 comment:

K&S said...

I just got back from Utah and I'm catching up on my blog reading and I was super excited to see this! So cute and you've got talent! Way to go DaNell!!!! :)