Thursday, February 17, 2011

What have we been up to?

I suppose I could say that its been a long few months but that would be an understatement. I have neglected many things including my little blog, but not being as high on my list of have to’s I felt it ok to abandon the blogging world to try and survive life for a while but hopefully with less episodes of throwing up and more good hours I will be able to journal “The Lensch Life.”


We have been living day to day sometimes hour-to-hour or minute-to-minute for about 4 months. This little life I am growing has endured many things already she must be a little fighter;) I think just about every other week I would get news of something else that was causing a complication or just causing me anxiety. Justin and I spent many nights turning to the only place we could for some peace PRAYER lots and lots of PRAYER. Nothing better than personal experience to help gain a testimony of something. Its been a learning experience for sure but I have the best support system I could ask for especially my little 4 year old, I don’t know how I would have gotten threw without her getting me water, the phone, everything and , scratching my back, also, on several occasions seeing how sick I was telling me I would be okay because “momma I just prayed that you and the baby would be okay so you don’t have to worry anymore!” The faith of a child is amazing and my little son who was not quite as helpful at least didn’t kill himself as I lay on the couch most of my days, from him I couldn’t ask for more. No, but he is quite a little cuddler I could count on about an hour a day from him, those are great memories. Justin is my lifesaver the one that has had to carry so much for so long I literally have only done one load of laundry in about 3.5 months and dinner I have only made it a handful of times. Not only does he do all of it he is so thoughtful making sure the cars are stocked with air freshener (my stomach is weak for car smells) and leaving me uplifting notes or texts to help me through my days. And my dear momma herself, listening to my concerns (whining) about 3 times a day I bet she got tiered of my phone calls but she never acted like it. She came over a few time to help if I had a Dr. apt or a particularly bad day and I would come back to my couch's vacuumed under, kitchen chairs outside drying from her scrubbing them, floors spotless, & kitchen mopped, oh how Justin loves when my mom comes over she is like drawn to our Windex caring around the whole time shes here!!! She also takes the kids for walks and plays with them how does she do it all in just a few hours magic of a mother I guess!?!?! Also,my father in-law who would drive over to our neck of the woods at a moments notice to watch the kids for emergency Dr. apt's the kids just adore him. Thanks to all our family and friends for their prayers we sure felt them!


I wont get into all the details of the pregnancy this far but I went in to the Dr. this week and ALL complications GONE God willing we will have this little fighter in July. My heart is full of gratitude for the opportunity to be a mother and I don’t know why I need to be reminded all the time but I don’t take it for granted it has been a struggle to get all my children here OH BUT THE JOY!!! So I continue to be sick and not with morning sickness with 24/7 sickness but I will forget the pain and embrace the result.

Oh yeah, and IT'S A GIRL!!! We couldn't be more thrilled, I love my sisters and am excited to know Brin will have the opportunity to have a dear sister!

1 comment:

bethy said...

It's very nice to have a great family around to help so much. Friends are always there to lend a hand too, feel free to call on us anytime.