Sunday, March 20, 2011

Its getting Pink around here...


Brinley settled on a Pinkalucious 5th Birthday Party so lets get the party started... Welcome to Brin's Pinkilicous Party...


All the festivities started with reading Goldilicious (Pinkalicous' Make believe Unicorn)! Thanks Grandma Otis.My baby turned 5 can you believe it?!

My aunt Kristen made this amazing cake ...Next the girls stuffed the most adorable pink Unicorn's and added a heart and a wish...



After that, the girls moved on to the dress-up cart for wings, tutus, crowns, & rings!

Brinley had the most wonderful time (at least thats what she keeps saying over and over.) We are all so grateful for the most amazing support system of family and friends.


Thank you Brinley...

Five years ago today I took a road that I will be journeying for the rest of my life... My baby girl made me a mother. On a very raining day in Monroe, LA ,overlooking the Ouachita river at St. Francis hospital, I delivered our sweet Brinley Ella. As soon as her tiny self saw this world she literally cried ONE time and I don't think I heard a peep from her for days. She just sat there taking it all in. Straight from the hospital she slept 6-8 hours through the night. She was a perfect baby, and she continues to make parenting relatively easy on her mom and dad. Our little rule following daughter loves to help others and cares so deeply about others feelings. We are surly blessed to have her with us and cant wait for many more wonderful years to come.


Happy 5th Birthday my sweet Brinley Ella!!!

I love this parenting thing!

No comments: