Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Take me out to the ball game...

We have been busy watching daddies games. I have been watching baseball games for the past 10 seasons and while I still don't understand all of the game this is the first year that I look forward to going to them. I think its a mix between the weather, being pregnant & getting out of the house with the two kids, and watching Justin as the Head coach that makes this year different than the others.
Justin just loves coaching and he has done SO well with his team this year! They are looking at making the State Playoffs when last year the team only won 3 games! The kids just love seeing daddy after the games so they can run around on and help drag the field. What a blessing to be a part of daddies work! We are proud of you!!!




Justins dad is so nice to keep the books at every game!


Recently Justin took his team to play on the D-backs Main spring training field at Talking Stick! It was a pretty awesome experience and they WON in extra innings to boot!

I was able to make Brin a dress out of a adult shirt, that made my little Princess very happy!

No comments: