Monday, August 22, 2011

This week I a will have a 1 MONTH old & a 3 YEAR old...



I can't believe little Reagan is almost a month old. If only pregnancy would go this fast! I am SOOOO enjoying this time as I try to suck up each moment with her knowing that this stage will be a distant memory soon. I am actually typing now as she is falling asleep in my arms, HEAVEN. Her tiny fingers and white
eyebrows are almost more than I can take as I well up with emotions, mostly gratitude for the opportunity to be a mother. I am so THANKFUL to have these little ones, (and now I am going to get MUSHY) they are my WHOLE life, my color to a dark world, my sweet to the sour, my CHINESE food, okay you get the point I really like being a mother;)




Reagan has been a little more fussy than the other two, from about 7pm-9pm she needs a little more love and attention, and she sleeps for about 4 hours straight and then wants to be up for a while. I am not complaining, not even a little bit, not even at all, I know that's not bad and I just adore this stage, so come what may. She seems to still be sooo tiny about 7.5 pounds now and still in some of her preemie clothes. She loves her passy and to cuddle in the Moby Wrap with her mommy or daddy (and Justin looks great in the moby;) The kids adore her, Brin wants to help with everything and Owen is very much her Superhero protector, thinking he will wart of any bad guys that may want to harm his baby sister or "the sister that can't walk" as he puts it. Owen is always in his role as a Superhero. We are getting into a routine (hallelujah) and life is adjusting surprisingly well.



Owen Man turns three next Sunday and I am still in shock!!! The kid has grown up waaaaaay too fast. He was early with his words and I think that speed things up too quickly for us. He still is using those words as he doesn't stop talking (mostly about bad guys, and Superheros) I would be surprised if he didn't ask you after seconds of meeting "Can you be a bad guy?" There is no end to his play or his imagination so that can be sort of exhausting. This kid certainly keeps us laughing, he is our family Clown (well I guess him and his daddy tie on that one.) For as tough as our little Superhero is, he is just as sensitive. He hates to disappoint us and especially "Sister" Brinley means a lot to Owen and so does her approval. They get along rather well playing constantly. Brin sometimes wants alone time and that very much bothers Owen. He would be joined at her hip if possible.



1 comment:

Nancy said...

I would love to see Owen "wart" off bad-guys. That must be a new super hero power I haven't heard of ;) I'm glad you are adjusting to 3 so well and am so very happy for you!