Friday, December 2, 2011

My Heart Sang Today...

and that's saying a lot because natural I DON'T SING! I am in the midst of my biggest dream that of being a mother and there are just some glimpse that make the Sunshine bright on a cloudy, rainy, cold winter day. These moments don't have to be some BIG deal but there are times, like yesterday dancing with Reagan at the Park as the Kids played or today dropping off my baby to school to see her pigtails bouncing up and down as she skips to class, or my main man falling asleep as hes sitting up at the T-Mobile store with his thumb in his mouth and his rosy cheeks that make me want to freeze time or somehow keep those warm fuzzy feelings trapped in a jar to open on the tough days of life. I realize the blessing of being a mom and I just want to suck it up, or inhale violently as my dad would put it, the joy that it is. Life isn't meant to be "PERFECT," whatever you may consider that, its meant to be lived and I am in the midst of that LIVING. I am enjoying my kids, my husband, FOOD, doing my laundry, cooking dinner, so many things that I wasn't able to for the 9 months of sick and pregnant. So, as I think about the blessing of my Briny, Owenman, and baby Reags my heart is proudly singing the most beautiful song praises for these little blessings that are the biggest joys of my life.

No comments: