Well, we went to the Doctor AGAIN to find out what we (I am) are having. She looked and looked and finally she said pointing at the little bottom "What do you see?" and I said "It's a boy isn't it." It is a boy, Justin was in shock for about a day. He was sure we were going to have all girls (and he was okay with that.) We both don't know what to do with a boy, and I am trying to figure out what cute accessories I can put on him. We are just so excited to be having another baby. I continue to be sick most days but I just keep trucking. Brinley is keeping me on my toes. I now let her watch a bit more TV to give me a little extra time to either lay down or throw up:) I had hoped to just not gain as much weight as I did with Brinley during this pregnancy. At this point with Brinley I has gained as much weight as I was supposed to through the whole pregnancy. I am now just a bit under normal weight gain, so be careful what you wish for. I am thrilled to decorate a baby boys room I guess I just need some ideas. Baseball obviously was one I thought of first.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! BUT MISS MAM!!! WHY HAVENT U CALLED US!!! WE NEED TO CATCH UP!!! FILL US IN!!! WE MISS U LOTZ AND LOTZ... GOTTA TELL YA HOW SOFTBALL AND SCHOOL ARE GOIN... IM BOUT TO GRADUATE IN MAY!!! CRAZY HUH!!! LOVE YOU!!! CALL US!!
COURTNEY #14
so does this man baby boys = sick for a long time???
I'm so happy to have found your adorable blog!
Oh, and as I mentioned before....you are gonna LOVE having a baby boy!!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Congrats!!!! i am happy for you.
Send me your email address so I can add you as a reader. tah707@msn.com
I didn't know you had a blog! Sweet! I'm glad to have found it. We're excited for your growing family.
yay! i'm excited you have a blog! they are fun, but i'm not so good at keeping mine updated. i'm so excited y'all are having a boy. boys are so much fun! any names yet?
Post a Comment