Our little man! Its hard for me to imagine that he wasn't always with us. He is almost 3 weeks old already, only if time passed like that when your pregnant. He is a pretty content baby, other than the grunting. He loves to GRUNT for hours most of the time at 3:00 in the morning. I know that when we found out we were having a Boy I was a bit sad, mostly because I love the girl stuff (BOWS), but what a sweet blessing to have baby Owen. I do miss the bows and I am not as excited to buy him clothes but he is so precious, wouldn't trade for anything. I am looking forward to all the excitement of two children, and plan to wait AWHILE for #3.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
OWEN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You'll quickly find that there are still a ton of cute clothes to be bought for a baby boy. And it is so fun to dress them to match Daddy. Not so much matching but the same style. I love for Dutch to wear a long sleeve button up shirt and roll the sleeves up to his elbows like David does. It's so cute. The bows are fun but one day he'll have hair that you can spike up and thats pretty fun too.
How sweet! He looks so peaceful! I agree about the bows...and the clothes. But boys are fun too. I guess cub scouts has taught me something!
Post a Comment