Yea, he's here and I am not pregnant anymore!!!!!! Thursday August 28th Owen Mitchel Lensch was born at 1:52. 7lbs even and 19 3/4 inches, even smaller than his sister. I was very happy about that date 8-28-08, so easy to remember. I couldn't have asked for an easier c-section and the recovery has been smooth. I am just so glad that he made it to earth safe and sound. Last night I was able to sleep 5.5 hours straight and for that I am grateful. Brinley is in love with her brother. She helps bath him, change him and reads him to sleep. The few car rides were have taken as a family have been full of Brinley laughing at her brother, she is glad she has a buddy in the back. We cross our fingers that the green monster doesn't emerge.
Justin loves to wear the scrubs I guess it makes him feel important!
Welcome Owen
Brinley and Owen meet for the first time.
Helping mommy at bath time, don't put the wash cloth on his face!

6 comments:
DaNell! Owen is a doll. He looks like an angel. What a good looking family. So glad everyone is home safe and well. Congrats!
Coleo
Congrats! and what a cutie he is. Oh, I wannanother
He is so cute. Congrats!
What a sweet little boy! We're so glad that he's finally here and that Brin loves him so much.
How cute!! I love all those fun pictures! What a sweet little baby!
AWWEE!!! CUTENESS!!
Post a Comment