Since January Brinley has been fighting a cough, or so we thought. We went through rounds of Antibiotics, Nasonex Nasal Spray, Claritin, and numerous cough medicines. Nothing seemed to work and after a lot of throwing up and frustration we changed Pediatricians. She seems to think Brinley has asthma. She prescribed a breathing machine it’s a bit noisy and makes her a little uncomfortable, but she has been a trooper. I am just really hoping that this works for her. Lately if she became too active she would cough until she would throw-up. I want her to be as active as a 2 year old should be. Justin had asthma for a few years when he was young so I hope it is something she will grow out of like her daddy did.
WE LOVE OUR LITTLE PRINCESS JUST WANT HER TO BE HAPPY!!!

4 comments:
So cute! but, Darn it. It's hard to see our kids go through life.
I'm sorry to hear that, my kids had the same thing it was triggered by allergies. They had to take singulair dailey for a year. And do the breathing treatments, since moving here we havn't had problems. Hopefully she'll out grow it soon.
Gracie has a breathing machine too that she got for wheezing. It helped her a ton and we haven't had to use it in a long time. Hopefully Brinley will grow out of using her's too.
So sad...hope it works for her!
Post a Comment