Thursday, January 29, 2009

Basketball Update

Justin mentioned to me the other day that Basketball is nearly over; he assumed I would be a little relieved. Just the opposite, I am so distraught to only have a few more weeks with these wonderful girls, (yes I said wonderful to describe these 13/14 year old girls.) I am having the best time with them. I do hear some of the boy drama and a little whining but what do you expect. Owen and Brinley are the hit of the team. They get to travel with us, occasionally go to practice, and Brin loves to sit on the bench during games. It has become quite the family event.( I really should get pictures of it.) I know that I have gained more from these few months than all the girls combine. Just to toot our teams horn a bit we are on a 6 game winning streak, winning by an average of 17 points, up from a total of 2 wins last year.

I am so proud of you girls!!!!

No comments: