Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Season to Remeber

Another holiday season has come and gone, and once again I am sitting here wondering where the time went. This year was different than any other, the first time my child could understand about Santa, Rudolph, and most importantly about the true meaning of Christmas the celebration of the birth of Our Savior. Justin and I were taking in all of her joy, excitement, and mystery that we could, endless nights of Christmas lights, cookie making, 5 Santa visits, and stories of Jesus. This was unquestionably a Christmas to remember. I enjoyed many nights home with my husband, my new precious baby boy, and our always-inquisitive nearly 3-year-old daughter. I wish this season could have lasted for a much longer period of time but here is to next time.
Here are just a few of the seasons highlights…

I made my basketball girls some Christmas cookies, that Justin and Brinley decorated. Justin thought it was quite funny that i would make my team cookies, he never did that for his baseball boys. I guess that's what you get when you combine a full-time mommy & a part-time hairdresser, dabbling in coaching:) Brinley and Owen in their Christmas jammies.

Brin and Mommy have been wanting a puppy for a while. Aunt Jennie got Owen this for Christmas, Brin named him Chuckles the Dog. It will do for now, until we get our Great Dane!!!Thanks Ma maw Sage for the cutest horsey.
Santa got Brin a "Princesses Pink Phone" just her size so be looking for a call from her she loves to use it!!!Another thanks to Santa (from Ma maw house). Her own digital camera that she takes everywhere. Her she is taking a close up of Justins parents tree. Even to our favorite Chinese restaurant to take a picture of her favorite waitress.
Thanks Aunt Jennie for the Princess Bike!!!!

That's all the excitement Daddy can take. He will take care of Sadie Piper (Brins Cabbage Patch doll. )

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe it's over, too! I really want to take down all the decorations, but can't bring myself to do it, because Thomas loves them so much :( I guess we, too will be waiting for next year :)

Stacy said...

so fun! i love their Christmas jammies. i really wanted those for my girls but Ashtyn wasn't quite big enough.

I am glad you had such a good Christmas, it is really neat how much Brinley understands. I can't wait for that stage.

The Carpenter Family said...

How cute!! Love all the fun toys! You better call me sometime soon! Miss you guys!

K&S said...

I love Brinley's face in that pic with Owen. Love the PJ's.