Monday, June 1, 2009

We Have Forward Movement

Align LeftOwen update…

He is now mobile. On the same day he started crawling he started cruising. So we quickly were brought back to the reality of a crawler in the home, vacuuming 2-3 times a day, digging stuff (usually rubber bands) out of mouths, and constantly picking up small objects. I forgot how clean floors could really be, and how many things babies can find to put in their mouths on a seemingly spotless floor.
Owen may not be advanced when it comes to his mobility but he sure is advanced when it comes to eating and drinking. He is a pro!!! The very first time a straw hit his mouth he knew exactly what to do. He hasn’t met ANYTHING he wouldn’t eat and love. I say he eats all day long and until you witness it you wouldn’t believe it, ALL DAY LONG!!!
It looks like we may have a Cullen in the family, (for all those Twilight fans.) Owen has gotten 4 teeth. The lower bottom teeth like normal but the next two are the upper lateral incisors, or vampire teeth!!!! At least Vampires are totally IN right now. Hopefully I don’t get Vampire marks while feeding him:)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

And the fun begins :)
That's so funny! It is quite fortunate that vampires are in :D

Breezy Skye said...

They really do look like vampire teeth, how cute. It's really is amazing how the floor can look spotless to you and yet there is ALWAYS something that they find to put in there mouth.

K&S said...

Way to go Owen! He's crawling and he looks like Edward, look out ladies here he comes!
Hey, I just realized that I forgot to give you my combos. As soon as Kor gets back today I'll get them and email them to ya!

Nancy said...

So he's "cursing" already eh? J/K -I knew what you meant ; ) He looks cute with his little fangs poking through!

DaNell said...

Nancy thanks for pointing that out. You know how we are over here cursing all the time. Ha Ha

Nicole S said...

Cute little crawling vampire Owen. He sure fits in with the Cullens cause he is one adorable baby.