Sunday, August 23, 2009

Colorado

We were fortunate again to continue taking our yearly summer vacation to Colorado. The weather was great, cold and rainy at times. The major complaint was a very active 11 month old that was getting into EVERYTHING. I couldn’t turn my back and he was crawling on chairs or trying to sneak up the stairs. I really saw his determined personality come through.
So scary, taken at the Fish Hatchery.

Mininiture Golf


Had to stop at the Rocky Mountian Chocolate Factory for our yearly photo

Too Cool


Can we finish it?


Are you kidding we are talking about the Deaton family, we didn’t only finish it we went and got ice-cream next door!!


Gone fishing with Aunt Jennie, Uncle Buba, & Ma Maw



Until Next Year

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I am so glad that you guys got to spend time with your family, in a "cooler" place :)

What a HUGE PIZZA? Where did you find that? :D

Nancy said...

Looks like fun! Hey I wanted to thank you so much for your talk. What a great example to all of us (but especially to the YW : ) you are! Thanks for sharing your personal experience, it meant a lot to me.