Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Choo Choo next year I will Be Two!!!




Cute from head to toe

You melt our hearts with your sweetness

Everywhere you go

You're a very special gift

Descended from heaven above

The most perfect little angel

Sent for your Momma, Dada, and sissy to love.



All our family and friends were so sweet to share the day with us and spoil our little guy.





























Aunt Jennie was such a GREAT help thank you for everything!!!




I can't believe that Owen is already one he has enriched our lives and brought so much joy to those around him. I loved planing his party and look forward to many more boys parties I have already started to think about Brinys 4th birthday:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Time just flies,doesn't it? and it seems like, with #2 time accelerates!

Someday, I want you to let me follow you around as you plan and host a party :) you are soooo good at it!

K&S said...

Oh my goodness! Kor and I could not get over how stinkin cute Brin and Owen's outfits were! I'm glad Owen had such a great birthday party! It was fun meeting your fam and friends. :)