We were blessed again with more family time, with Justin's Fall Break. We had so much fun here are some of the highlights...
We took Justin's 81 year old Grandma to lunch at Buca di Beppo and quick trip to the mall. It was great, and we were able to help her blow out her candles and eat her cupcake. We all adore Grandma Shirley. She is a spunky, supportive, wonderful, inspiration to me, I have always just called her Grandma because she has made me feel so comfortable in the family and I feel like she is just as much a grandma to me and now the kids. Every week she makes time to come be with the kids and Brinley looks forward to it (not to mention the treats she always brings with her. My kids are so blessed to have SO MUCH family surrounding them.
We had our semi-annual sleepover in our living room, which consisted of McDonald's (its Monopoly time so we find ourselves there more often than I would like:), Sword and the Stone, PJ's and lots of pillows. I actually sleep pretty well other than Brinleys wonderful aim at my stomach all through out the night.
The next day we woke-up to shopping in Anthem with Grandma and Grandpa Sage. The weather was absolutely PERFECT that day. We were up there for about 4 hours and loved every minute of the perfect weather, but Justin would have probably preferred me not to shop as much. I did get great deals and now the kids are set for winter.
Brinleys friend Tennille had a dress-up B-day party and Brinley was so excited to dress up as a princess. This year for Halloween we are not going girly so she is quite distraught, but I only get so long to force my family to dress in themes. I am going to try for a few more years I have 4 more themes I want to get through and I need a few more kids to fit the roles:)

2 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed that you see Justin's grandma so much. That's wonderful! And I love that you have themes still. I can't quite convince John to dress up with me this year ... maybe one day when there's little ones. :)
that looks like so much fun! Next time you go to Anthem give me a call!!
Post a Comment