We didn't have a super relaxing Spring Break this year due to the fact that Justin is now the head coach he had more responsibilities than before. This means more time away. I remind myself often that its only for a few months and then he will be with us with a vengeance (summer break:) So we look forward to seeing his handsome face more often, until then we take every advantage of time with him. We were able to have one full day with him (and what did he choose to do?) First a massage, then lunch, and off to a Spring Training game (can't get enough baseball:) followed by dinner at a great Teppanyaki Grill near our house. It was a great day, we can't wait till the summer. For me it also means getting our sweet baby here so I am more excited than usual.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Take me out to ball game...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How fun!! I want to go to a game. I love Brin's party you did!! So great! Would love to see you soon!
Post a Comment